Let God Work by Faith

• 2011.01.17 10:21

Mark 9:22-23

God is the Creator and Almighty. There's nothing that He isn’t able to do. His invisible qualities, eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen in all things formed by God (Romans 1:20) God appeared to human beings and completed His Almighty and Creative work, that’s Jesus. In Acts 19:11-13, 17-19 He is the absolute authority who has changed all of our impossibilities to possiblities in reality and demonstrated each doctrine and black art as false. The absolute power of Creation through Jesus Christ is to help His lovely people whoever has decided and come near to Him to be helped out from Him. In the Bible, there were a great number of people who suffered from impossibilities and distress but Jesus solved them all on the spot. “Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." In Matthew 20 Sometimes He went not only to people who sought and asked Him but also the suffering to make a solution to their life of suffering in a blink of an eye (John 5:2-9). Jesus is the Savior of all who was in agony both spiritually and physically. Christ Jesus is our eternal Savior who has helped us spiritually and physically; when we should be beaten He was wounded instead of us, when we should be pierced He was pierced for us, when we should be cursed then He was cursed instead of us, when we should be killed then He died for my sins on the Cross. He has redeemed us forever. Jesus Christ is our all powerful Savior for in both the unseen world and the seen world. Whoever is against Jesus, whom God helps us through then he can be against God as well. “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.” In 1John 3:8 “" 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes." In Mark 9:23 Mankind has many impossibilities which we can’t solve on our own so we shouldn’t oppose the intention of Jesus who desires to help us. If you do, you would be really miserable. In the Old Testament, the Israelites always won the victory over the enemy despite whether they were strong or weak, only when God was with them for God is Almighty in battle. “The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. In Pslam 27:1-3 “ God longs for setting us free from the suffering due to our impossibilities through Jesus Christ. He said “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” Our enemies the devil, Satan, demons and sin, curses, diseases, tons of unhappiness and the power of death can’t be seen so there is no way for us to know how they work. Only Jesus has power to destroy them. Dear brothers and sisters! God tries to help you with His words, please don’t be against the word of God! Just accept His words in order to enable the words to work for you (Matthew 8:14-17). “But when He, the Spirit of the truth, comes on me, He will guide you into all truth, He will not speak of His own; He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come. God has taught me by the Holy Spirit and makes me remember His teaching and has led me to the truth don’t oppose the work of the Spirit. In John 16:13 “But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you in John 14:26”. When we pray in Jesus name He will help us and answer us. (John 14:13-14). He heals us in Jesus name and drive out demons with absolute authority which always deceive us to abandon the faith in order for us to be ruined forever (Mark 16:17-18). Make sure that you are never ever against the name of Jesus. We can be free from all impossibilities through Christ Jesus by faith. Ask God, ‘Oh, Lord please help me’ Let Him solve your problems instantly and be free and happy and preach the gospel!

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크