Miracles done though Jesus

• 2011.02.28 09:38

Acts 4:12-22

God knows everything and is eternally able. By His absolute authority, He calls things that are not as though they were, and He gives life to things that were dead (Romans 4:17). God became the Word and the Word became flesh, as shown in Jesus Christ. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1. “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of race and truth.” John 1:14. Jesus Christ, who became flesh and made His dwelling among us, gave life to the dead, let the deaf hear, the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers be healed, and He drove out demons. He completely solved our impossibilities, problems and sufferings that we couldn’t solve ourselves, without finding fault and without any limitations. Jesus Christ died as though He was a sinner who was absolutely powerless in the hands of the Jewish people, even though He had great power and authority. He did this because of our wages of sin, death. That’s why He is our eternal Savior and the Savior for the whole world. “From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.” Matthew 16:21. “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45. The Jewish people thought He was merely the son of a man, but because He is God and the Son of God, Jesus Christ overcame the power of death by His death and resurrection, and He now sits on the right hand of the throne of God. He is the only One who is the same yesterday and today and forever (Romans 1:3-4, Hebrews 13:8). All the heroes and great kings on earth could not overcome death, but only Jesus could. That’s because He is the most absolute life and the Creator (Acts 4:8-10). The Jews killed Him but He came to us by the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name, and reveals Himself through us whom He made His temple (John 14:12, John 14:16-20, Acts 3:3-9). “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever - the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” John 14:16-20. Those who believe in Jesus have the power of the presence of Jesus working by the Holy Spirit, for the power and authority of Jesus Christ is always revealed though those who have firm faith. This is not the mere work of man but the work of Jesus through man. Whoever wants to be delivered from sin, curses and destruction, must meet Jesus (Acts 4:12). Though the world killed Him and tried to hide His works; demons were driven out and all the miracles, signs and wonders were done in His name because He was alive (Acts 4:18-22). He shows Himself through miracles so that people can’t deny that He exists. “When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. But since they could see the man who had been healed standing there with them, there was nothing they could say. So they ordered them to withdraw from the Sanhedrin and then conferred together. “What are we going to do with these men?” they asked. “Everybody living in Jerusalem knows they have done an outstanding miracle, and we cannot deny it.” Acts 4:13-16. Wherever Jesus is, there is the assurance of His power. Christianity is not just a mere religion like other religions, but it is full of His life and His work. Therefore, sincere believers are the temple of the Holy Spirit and His body and ministry who reveal the active work of Jesus Christ. Jesus works unlimited by the Holy Spirit even today. Jesus is here now by His name and His Word and His Spirit, in order to solve your sufferings. He has entrusted His people with His ministry and has used them by the Holy Spirit. I want our brothers and sisters to be used by the Holy Spirit. He will use His servants by His Spirit, to solve all of your problems and sufferings. Let us long for His work to be done (Acts 5:14-16).

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크