Remember His Benefits and Give Thanks

• 2011.08.29 09:03

Psalm 103:1-5

Man was created to live only by God’s grace, so man can’t live physically or spiritually without it. God’s grace created us as man to rule over the rest of His creation. The rest of creation is only temporary, but man was created a spiritual being, with a body and soul. Man’s soul will be judged according to how he lives in his flesh. God blessed man, so he gave man all of creation for his flesh, and Jesus Christ for his soul. Therefore, all mankind should give thanks to God in the present, the future and forever. That’s the purpose why God created man. Nevertheless, man was deceived by the working of the devil and he disobeyed God, so he should go hell, the fiery lake, and suffer there forever. However, God so loved man, who had sinned against Him, that He gave His one and only Son Jesus Christ (John 3:16, Isaiah 53:5-6). And He urged those who were saved from their sin, curses, death and hell to come to Him with thanksgiving. As Jesus Christ was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met Him and called out in a loud voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!” So He healed them all, but only one man came back to Him to praise and thank God. At that time, Jesus asked him, “Where are the other nine?” (Luke 17:11-19). We have personalities, so we should thank God for His grace. We have been living and will live by His grace. And we have been healthy and living in peace by His grace. He protects us from all the evil enemy’s plans by the blood of Jesus. Let’s thank God because He repaid our wages of sin, which is death, through Jesus’ blood and let us live in Him. God’s grace, which killed His only Son, is the greatest grace that we should remember and honor. Also, God never forgets man who gives thanks for what he had received from God. Praise only Jesus Christ who forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases, redeems my life from the pit and crowns me with love and compassion. Only the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ satisfies my desires and leads me to eternal life in heaven. Those who receive God’s grace should thank Him, give glory to Him, and praise Him, as He loves us even to the point of death. It’s His wish for us to do so.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크