Witness the Grace that We Received by Giving Thanks

• 2011.09.08 15:10

Matthew 8:1~4

God is love. He gave His one and only Son to this world, so that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life. The love of God is Jesus Christ. This world is ruled by the powers of this dark world, the working of the devil, due to our sin (1 John 3:8). The working of the devil rules over both the body and spirit of man, and the devil has legal right to kill us, according to the law which states that the wages of sin is death (Hebrews 2:14~15). Man even had no way of knowing why he was suffering. But after Jesus came into this world, we could know why, and also that He can set us free from them (John 8:31~32). You are an eternal failure if you don't overcome the devil and sin, even though you achieve great accomplishments in your life. There is no way to solve the devil and sin by human methods. Only Jesus Christ is the light, victory, glory and freedom to know, see and solve the working of the devil. He showed man His power and many miraculous signs. So, only those who know His working try to live by Him. The blind man in Jericho, Bartimaeus, was sure that he would receive his sight if he met Jesus. So when he heard that Jesus was passing his village, he began to shout loudly. Jesus heard his cry and saw his unwavering faith to receive his sight through Jesus. Jesus stopped and said to him,“What do you want me to do for you?" The blind man said, "I want to see." Then, Jesus said, "Go, your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight! Jesus' miraculous sign became Bartimaeus'. Who is the one who knows Jesus as the light? It is he who knows why God sent Jesus Christ into this world, and who Jesus is to him. Only he can live and solve his problems physically and spiritually by Jesus. Do you want to meet Jesus? Have a clear reason to receive His help. He came into this world to heal the sick, drive out demons and to save us from hell by forgiving our sin. He said, "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” (John 14:14). “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” (Matthew 7:7). We should go to hell due to our sin, which is caused by the working of the devil. But Jesus took our sin, died instead of us on the cross by shedding His blood, and saved us from curses and hell. We are free from sin, so we should thank God, be faithful to work for Him and die for Him. The one who denies Jesus doesn't have any part with His grace and blood. He has no thanksgiving, too. Who is the eternally successful person? It is he who is saved, knows and experiences the grace and love of Jesus, and he who will go to heaven. Dear brothers and sisters, are you saved from the devil, sin, curses and death? We have experienced many miraculous signs: we met Jesus, our sins are forgiven, we receive the answers of our prayer, we worship Him and listen to His Word, and we can live. Let's give thanks for the working of His precious blood by the touching of the Holy Spirit according to His command. You who were saved! Witness the grace that you received by giving thanks (Matthew 8:4).

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크