Be Freed by the Prayer of Promise

• 2011.11.03 09:57

Jeremiah 29:11~14

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile." Jeremiah 29:11~14 God is spirit, so He cannot be seen with our eyes. But He is the Creator and his creation reflects His image (Romans 1:18~20). All man has been made by Him, so to acknowledge our existence is to acknowledge Him who has created us. He gives sunlight, air and rain to all of creation in their season and He lets each one live freely. We are living only by His grace. However, man doubts that God exists because God cannot be seen. Man ignores God, as Adam, the first man who had lived by God's grace, had done. Adam disobeyed God and listened to the devil, and he ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil and his sin caused him to be cursed to go to hell forever. But God really loved man, so He gave His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross instead of us to remove our punishment in hell and to save us. He also told us to ask Him when we need something. Our best inheritance is to ask Him and let Him solve our sin, curses, diseases and impossibilities by prayer. Those who know God's great love to them can pray anytime and anywhere by faith. The relationship between God and man is built only by prayer which is a conversation of faith. You can repent, be filled with the Holy Spirit and cast out evil spirits and disease by prayer in Jesus' name. Therefore, prayer is God's promise and will to help us (Jeremiah 29:12~14, John 15:7, John 14:12~14). Those who don't believe, don't pray and they disregard God's promise. "The devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." (1 Peter 5:7~9). The working of invisible evil spirits mercilessly attack us physically and spiritually but we are unaware of them and blame this world. Dear, brothers and sisters! God clearly says that your difficulties come from the working of evil spirits and sin. We should understand this and ask God to solve it for us. It's no use regretting that we didn't pray after we go to hell. Those who don't pray, even though their physical and spiritual conditions are really bad, have no part in God. God can help us only as much as we pray. Jesus desperately prayed to God, holding the pain of His ministry of saving all mankind, when He was in the flesh (Hebrews 5:7). Prayer is our right to ask God, and to receive the answer. Not asking God is pride. Prayer is His will to help us. Win the victory to keep praying and to overcome temptation. All those who prayed received an abundance of God's grace. To stop praying is like stopping receiving God's help. Samuel said, "As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by falling to pray for you." (1 Samuel 12:23). Dear brothers and sisters, what is your problem today? Solve it now by praying with a desperate heart. Be freed from the pain of being held captive by sin, disease, curses, poverty and persecution by prayer.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
154 Repent for the Forgiveness of Sins 02/01/2012
153 I’ll Do Whatever You Ask 01/16/2012
152 Fishers of Men 01/09/2012
151 Our Salvation Is Near 01/02/2012
150 The Grace of Salvation Given by the Lord 12/31/2011
149 The Grace from the Passion of Jesus 12/31/2011
148 Jesus with us 12/31/2011
147 Receive My Spirit 12/05/2011
146 I am the Vine, You are the Branches 11/28/2011