Only Jesus is the Truth and the Life

• 2011.11.21 14:11

John 14:1-6

1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going." 5 Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" 6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. The Word of God is the unfailing truth. It's also God's will which has been carried out, and will surely be carried out in us, so that every Word of God from Genesis to Revelation is our faith. God said to Adam, the first man, "You must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die." But he didn't obey God's Word, he but obeyed the devil's words and was led to death according to God's Word. The Word of God is the absolute truth, so to obey it leads to life, blessing and eternal freedom. On the contrary, the words of the devil are false, sin and death, so to obey him leads to eternal hell with the devil who had made us sin against God (Matthew 25:41). But God promised He would save man who had been deceived by the devil and were destined to die due to the sin of disobedience (Isaiah 53:5-6). He sent His one and only Son Jesus to this world and let Him hang on the cross for man. Finally, He fulfilled His promise to save those who believe that if they repent Jesus will forgive them. The Word of God is His promise of love, his unfailing inheritance and faith to us. Therefore, the Christian faith life is to believe in God's absolute truth which He promises and to receive life. In the Bible God wrote His amazing promises to help man, so the one who believes in and obeys His Word as truth can possess His promises physically and spiritually. Believers can experience God's teaching and help in their lives. God knows and remembers everything; but He forgets the sin of those who repent of their sin through Jesus' blood. The only way to save man from the wages of sin, death and hell is repentance through Jesus's blood. It's the power to remove man's sin and to let God remember man's righteousness. But God also remembers those who don't repent of their sin with Jesus' blood and sends them to eternal destruction, hell (John 3:16-18), because they have sin. There are some who don't believe this forgiveness through Jesus' blood and are fearful in church even though they have repented with tears. Why do you remember your sin which God has already forgotten? It's sin and the working of the devil which makes you resist the power of Jesus' blood. Therefore, we should forget our sin after repentance by believing in Jesus who died on the cross and forgave us. There are also some who remember other people's sin and accuse them. Who gives you the right to accuse other people? It's the working of the devil which makes man deny the working of Jesus' blood. The devil is the accuser (Revelation 12:10-11). The working of Jesus' blood is the truth and our faith. When we repent with Jesus' blood, it cancels our sin and gives us eternal righteousness. We can get out of sin, curses and hell (John 14:6). Let's be freed from sin, curses and the accusations of the devil. Let's forget our sin and other people's sin through Jesus. Only Jesus is the truth to remove our physical and spiritual problems.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
154 Repent for the Forgiveness of Sins 02/01/2012
153 I’ll Do Whatever You Ask 01/16/2012
152 Fishers of Men 01/09/2012
151 Our Salvation Is Near 01/02/2012
150 The Grace of Salvation Given by the Lord 12/31/2011
149 The Grace from the Passion of Jesus 12/31/2011
148 Jesus with us 12/31/2011
147 Receive My Spirit 12/05/2011
146 I am the Vine, You are the Branches 11/28/2011