Pour Out Your Life before the Grace of the Blood of Jesus

• 2012.10.08 17:51

John 6:53-57

53 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. God revealed his will to us through the Bible. God’s will was for the salvation of mankind through the life of Jesus Christ “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:5-6 From the first man, Adam, man was destined to die and face an eternity of suffering after death. “Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned.” Rom 5:12. But man is not aware of this fact, and commits sin according to his sinful nature. Those who sin cannot avoid going to hell. But God did not want man to perish, so he sent his only Son, Jesus Christ, to die in order to save man. When Jesus was in the Garden of Gethsemane, he prayed so desperately that even his sweat became like drops of blood. He cried out so desperately to save man from death. We can never repay him for his grace. We can only thank him over and over again. On the night before he was betrayed, Jesus told his disciples that he would give them his own flesh and blood to eat and to drink. He gave his own body to deliver man from hell. “Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.” John 6:53-57 Jesus died and took away all our sin, so we must be loyal to him, be obedient to him, praise and worship him and evangelize others. This is the natural expression of our thanksgiving. We should be meek and humble before him, and surrender our whole lives to him. When we serve him, we should not do it by being forced, or just by our emotions; but we should be overwhelmed by his sacrifice. Mere religious activity aimed at impressing people has nothing to do with God. Those who are proud and haughty before God will not be able to avoid judgment. We should only express our love and thanksgiving to God. We should target only the blood of Jesus.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
199 For the Time of Soul 12/29/2012
198 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus 12/09/2012
197 The Permanent Address, Jesus 12/02/2012
196 The Lamb of Christmas 12/22/2012
195 Avoid Disaster by Repentance 06/16/2012
194 Let the Spirit Have His Way 05/27/2012
193 Watch and Pray 11/20/2012
192 When the Lord Works 11/15/2012
191 Only Jesus is Eternal Life 11/15/2012