The Permanent Address, Jesus

• 2012.12.02 22:41

John 15 : 1 - 4

1 "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit     he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain    in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. (John 15:1-4)

God is eternal. God wants to  be with human beings forever. Man abandoned God, committing sin. As a result man is destined to be punished forever.

We can not see God with our human eyes or touch the Lord with our human hands. If God does not find man, man cannot  meet God. God reveals Himself through the Holy Spirit. But God finds man first. He sent the law and the prophets. They revealed  God's existence, character and the will to save the human race. (Romans 5:12-14)

God sent  Jesus Christ to bare our sins.  He died on the cross shedding His blood to forgive our sins in order to fulfill the request of the Law. He became our savior.

God sent the Holy Spirit to witness that Jesus Christ is the only savior. God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit work to save all human beings. God wanted to be with man but sin seized human beings so God could not be with man.

"1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. 2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from    you, so that he will not hear. 3 For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt. Your lips have spoken lies,     and your tongue mutters wicked things." (Isaiah 59:1-3)

God knew the human condition and its sinfulness. Because of His love and our sin, He sent His Son Jesus Christ.
Jesus takes away our sins and dwells in us. We are also in Him. This is done according to the will of God. (Mattew 1:21-23)

Therefore Jesus Christ is the eternal message for those who want to live in heaven with God. Those who keep the commandments of the Lord have their address in Jesus Christ. (John 15:10)

Those who dwell in their God given address will keep the word of God. God will love those who keep the word of God.  When they ask for whatever they wish, it will be given them. (John 15:7)

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. (John 15:1-2)

Those who don't have their holy identity in Jesus Christ are prodigal sons and spiritual orphans. Those who don't have their address in Jesus have abandoned Jesus Christ. They don't have faith, the Holy Spirit, life and the truth. They are just having a religious life.

He who has his address in Jesus will not be sad because his address is not in the world. Though heaven and earth will disappear, my address in Jesus will be eternal. This is the will of God and the life of the Son and the working of the Holy Spirit.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
199 For the Time of Soul 12/29/2012
198 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus 12/09/2012
197 The Permanent Address, Jesus 12/02/2012
196 The Lamb of Christmas 12/22/2012
195 Avoid Disaster by Repentance 06/16/2012
194 Let the Spirit Have His Way 05/27/2012
193 Watch and Pray 11/20/2012
192 When the Lord Works 11/15/2012
191 Only Jesus is Eternal Life 11/15/2012