Do Not Have Fellowship with Demons

• 2013.02.03 14:21

1 Cor 10:18-22

18 Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar? 19 Do I mean then that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. 22 Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?

God created man and gave everything to him in order for him to live - the earth for his physical life, and Jesus for his soul. We were created for a purpose but if we do not fulfil that purpose it is sin.

8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! (Galatians 1:8).

God gave man freewill to choose, and if he makes the wrong choice, he will be punished.

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling- these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire. 8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. (Jude 1:6-8).

In the time of Noah, people rejected God and they were all drowned in the flood.

6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created - and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground - for I regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord. (Genesis 6:6-8).

The devil tempts man to sin and to reject God and to live according to his sinful nature. The devil is doomed to go to hell, and those who fall into temptation because of him will go to hell alongside him. The devil tricks man into serving and worshipping things other than God. Those who worship other things, such as their ancestors, will be cursed to the third and fourth generations. But those who serve and worship God will be blessed to a thousand generations. (Exodus 20:3-6).

Man was created to glorify God, but he was deceived by the devil.

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:10).

When man follows the devil, he will be cursed, sick and unhappy. Do not be deceived into forsaking Jesus. He demonstrated his love for us by pouring out his blood on the cross, dying for our sins. He did it to set us free from the devil and sin.

Dear brothers and sisters, all idolatry is from the devil. Serve Jesus only and be blessed to a thousand generations.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크