The Eternal Oneness

• 2004.01.12 18:42

God lives from eternity to eternity: He is who He is. God the Father and His only Son and the Holy Spirit are one. God is the creator; He makes, operates, controls every thing and every life.

The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being(Genesis 2:7); God made a man in His own likeness, which means the man was made a spiritual being. God made a man as an spiritual existence, let him live in the most blessed garden named Eden. Then not only the garden of Eden in which the man would live, God gave the man but also the Words on which his spirit would live. Therefore the flesh lives on what are in the world but the spirit on the Words of God.(Deuteronomy 8:3)

The man however went against the Words of God and took the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the middle of the Eden. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned. (Rome 5:12) The man turn life into death: He changed the blessing to live forever with God into the desperate separation from God, the endless perishment.

As a branch can live when it is united with the tree, man also can keep his life when remaining in God because God originated every life, every man. (John 15:5-6)

For the first man Adam departed from God and His Words; he belonged to the devil and followed what the devil said to him, he was locked out of the love and the grace of God. The self-righteous man who is apart from the Words of God who gives life has already fallen down to death like the branch that remains out of the tree gets dry.

Disobedience is un-righteous; it is wicked work of the devil. (Ephesians 2:1-3) Therefore every body must, in order to live, be in the life-giving Words of God as the branches in the tree. (John 6:63)

God the Lord sent into this world His only begotten Son Jesus Christ who was bled on the cross into death so that whoever believes shall be delivered from his sins of getting apart from the Words of God. Through His death we are surely delivered from death, an eternal perishment. Every body redeemed by Jesus Christ is to remain in the Words so that he may preserve his own life. (John 15:7-10 )

How can we remain in the Words of God then? Only by our own will from humanitarianism? No! Instead God sent the Holy Spirit who would preserve whoever is under the salvation; so every body in Christ Jesus is to remain in the Holy Spirit to keep his own spirit. (John 14:16-18)

Therefore the church and the saints are to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and follow what the Holy Spirit says to them. (Revelations 2:10-11)

We can never live without the Words of God, can do nothing without the help of the Holy Spirit. "The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; the sinful mind is hostile to God." (Romans 8:6-7)

Let us not turn aside from the Words of God as the first man Adam did. Let us not follow the foolish cases of Galatians who was scolded because they began with the Holy Spirit but were trying to be perfected by the flesh. (Galatians 3:3)

The devil divided Adam from God the Father; and today it also makes every trial to pull the saints out of the church, out of the Words of God and out of the Holy Spirit who helps us to be in Jesus Christ our Lord. The devil was who prompted Judas Iscariot(John 13:2), son of Simon, to betray Jesus and who inspired Ananias and his wife Sapphira(Acts 5:1-5 ) to lie to the Holy Spirit and depart from God.

Therefore we are to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit with God the Father and Jesus Christ who saved us from perishment as it is said in Ephesians 4:1-6: " As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit - just as you were called to one hope when you were called - one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

Whoever departs from the Holy Spirit shall fall down into the eternal death. Let us live in the Holy Spirit, in what God says to us. This is the only way for the eternal life firmly guaranteed by the Holy Spirit and in the Words of God.  (2 Corinthian 1:21-22)

The devil himself was at the beginning who went against God, was shut out from the presence of the Lord falling down into everlasting destruction; now he also keeps watching people whom he tries to deceive into the secession from God, into the eternal perishment; he tries to find every chance to allure people out of the Holy Spirit as he did for Judas Iscariot, Ananias and his wife Sapphira.

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. (1 Timothy 4:1-2)

The church shall do the will of God the Father; His will is that everyone has eternal life and is raised up from the death at the last day. Jesus’ prayer at Gethsemane, crying out in all the pains, in the presence of God the Father was the climax of His love for humans and of His work for the salvation of people. He said, “For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.  And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:38-40)

Therefore we should be united, only in Christ Jesus and in the Holy Spirit, with God who wants to save whoever wants to be saved; every church shall be one by the Holy Spirit in the Words of God the Father and His love; and the very same thing for every home and every saint.

God really wants everyone to become one with Himself in order to give life to them. Jesus Christ is eager to become one with us because everyone should be one with Him in order to be saved.

My beloved brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, please remember that your faithfulness and obedience tells you are united with God; that every labor and thank and evangelism proves you are in oneness with the Lord; that today’s worship with praising and praying means you are one with God the Lord in the Holy Spirit.

Let’s always reside together with Jesus Christ our Lord wherever He goes, wherever leads us. Let’s have the evidence that we are in one faith; let’s drive out throughly and hardly the wicked spirits that try every chance to make us leave God; let’s become one in the Holy Spirit, in the Words of God and in Jesus Christ. Let’s live in the Holy Spirit for ever and ever in the kingdom of heaven with God the Father and His only begotten Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
4 Thanks for the blood of Jesus Christ 01/12/2004
3 The Eternal Oneness 01/12/2004
2 Let's share in the suffering of the Lord 01/10/2004
1 For the Eternal Life of You and Your Offspring 12/30/2003