[Bethlehem, Israel Conference] Preaching the Gospel of Jesus to Thousands of Arabs - Part 3

• 2013.11.28 16:21

Testimonies of local pastors and Christians who were inspired by the grace of God

■ Thanks for the conference.
Pastor Naim Cowury (The Bethlehem First Baptist Church)
After  Pastor Yoon's conference last year, 30 more Arabs became Christians. This is very surprising. There are many disturbances and persecutions to deliver the gospel in this region. Despite that, I thank God so much that we can continue this mission work. Palestines are very poor because they are not allowed to work in Israel. 60% of our church members spent 10 years without jobs. Therefore, it is also hard to maintain their faith lives. I thank God for sending Pastor Yoon here to deliver the gospel of God and, I truly hope that this conference can be continuously held in Bethlehem in the future.

■ I have never heard the message like this.
I am from Gaza Strip. And it is first time for me to hear a message like this. Residents in Gaza Strip do not know Jesus Christ.

I have heard about the gospel from Pastor Yoon, and I can believe everything I heard today.

Now I have heard about the gospel here and got to know about Jesus better. Jesus inspired people in the conference, so many people can believe in Jesus. I am glad to hear about the gospel from Pastor Yoon. He loves us and I was excited to hear the sound of his praying. I strongly felt something touching my spirit when he prayed for us. That was the prayer with power. I have never seen any pastors praying so strongly like Pastor Yoon.

When he prays, he prays with all his heart. As Jesus touches the heart of the pastor, the Lord touches our hearts when the pastor pray for us. I felt a great peace in me when the pastor prayed this time. On the other hands, I feel to say that I must return home, because it is hard to maintain my life of faith. I must face the persecution of my family. But now I have the confidence and joy of receiving the grace of God.

■ I had to undergo heart surgery, but God cured my heart
I had great pain in my heart and had to go for heart surgery. A doctor said that I would die if I did not have the surgery. But during the conference, Pastor Yoon said “Pray! Pray if you have any illness. Then God will cure you”. I believed what he said and prayed with all my heart. And all pains and aches are gone. Jesus completely cured me. The doctor may say, “Did Jesus really cure you? I can’t believe it.”  But I will live giving the testimony that he completely cured me.

Feeling the suffering that Jesus received, I prayed with tears
I felt tired and lived worrying about my problems. My mind and spirit were not quite stable. When Pastor Yoon preached about God, I could put down my problems and accept the suffering that Jesus received to save me. I could not stop crying. My faith became stronger from his preaching and I was inspired ‘to live for the Lord’. I attended the conference full of depression and disappointment. But I slept in peace at home after coming back from the conference

■ The Lord touched my waist and cured it
My waist ached a lot. When Pastor Yoon prayed, I felt that the Lord touched my waist and now all the pains and aches are gone. I believe the power of prayer. As Jesus healed many sick people in the Bible, I believe that he is equally living and working nowadays. Jesus Christ is always same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The Lord used Pastor Yoon with full of the Holy Spirit.

Blood pressure recovered to the normal range
My blood pressure has been low for the last 4 months. As the range went down to a serious level, I prayed to God to cure me by faith, because Jesus is ‘the healer’. Now, my blood pressure has recovered almost to the normal range. The low blood pressure was cured during the three days of the conference. Jesus cured me.

■ Son's eczema healed
My son had very serious eczema. During the conference, I prayed for my son and God cured him. He could not work because of the eczema but now he can freely work.

Free from pain all over body
The Lord 100% healed my body. I have never experience such a thing like this in my life. I was struggling with arthritis and all of my body was aching including shoulders, waist etc. But now I do not feel any pain at all.

Motivated to pray
As I get older, I get sick all over my body. But God completely healed me for the last three days. Now I feel so fine. And I am motivated to keep on praying from now on. Also I will pray that Pastor Yoon would visit here to give a 
conference every year.

The Lord touched me during the conference
I’ve felt depressed as I was getting separated from the Lord. But as I listened to the message of God for last three days, I became close to God again. For the first time in my life, I felt that God was leading me.

■ The prayer with tears makes God work
Yesterday, I felt so much pain in my foot. When I listened to the message that the prayer with tears makes God work, I started to pray with tears. Eventually, God healed my foot. All the glory to the Lord.

/ Special Reporter Team  Chang-Su Nam

Extracted from #362 Yonsei Newspaper (2013-11-16)

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
12 3