[Photograph QT] The Snow Covered Landscapes

• 2017.03.27 23:14

A snowstorm wiped out the landscape. But I can see clearly. I can see your real self. Even though the snow covered the world as if it covered up my immaturity, I am fully revealed. I can see you although I have presbyopia and minus 6.5 vision. May God remove the plank from my eyes and let me look clearly at you.

Written by Sung-Nam Jung Photo by Yong-Bin Kim

Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #509 (Dec 24, 2016)

• 11/21/2017
    The sky is clear. It reminds me of my father who has gone to heaven. I prayed for him so that he mig…
  • 11/10/2017
    It looks like this is a work of art, a painting. A white flower blooming in a green forest. It seems…
  • 11/10/2017
    Cold waterfall in New Zealand falls forcefully into the ground. The waterfall flows here and there u…
  • 11/03/2017
    The weather is hot and humid every day. I was walking in the sunshine carrying a parasol, and I inad…
  • 10/27/2017
    Just looking at the red sand dunes will make you feel thirsty. What can solve your thirst in the des…
  • 10/16/2017
    When you wait for somebody, the time goes by so slowly and you keep looking at your blameless watch.…
  • 10/07/2017
    It was midsummer, but the wind was cool, thanks to the rain that had fallen every day.After the rain…
  • 10/07/2017
    The sky is clear and the mountains are high. Quiet water does not claim to have any colour of its ow…
  • 10/07/2017
    The ducks which have eaten all their food are now going down to the water to swim. The ducks that ar…