[Photograph QT] Desert

• 2017.10.27 17:53

Just looking at the red sand dunes will make you feel thirsty. What can solve your thirst in the desert? The thirst of my soul is incomparably greater than that of the desert, but every moment the Lord fills me with the living water of grace. So I stand up in the name of Jesus today.

“but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." (John 4:14)

Photographed by Young-jin Kim/ wirtten by Ji-young Kim
Extracted from the church newspaper #539 (Aug 12, 2017)

• 05/29/2018
    The layers of pretty white petals are pale as they turn towards the nice cool sky. I will remain pur…
  • 05/29/2018
    Azaleas in bloom on the banks of the river are a wonderful sight, set against the background of the …
  • 05/23/2018
    The cold winter has passed and the spring that brings new life has come. Places where life is hidden…
  • 04/30/2018
    As the flowers gently bloom, we can feel that life is at work in them. They emerged from the harsh l…
  • 04/30/2018
    A warm wind passes by. Every brown branch which the wind touches bears buds. They rises upwards to t…
  • 04/21/2018
    Apricot blossoms are telling us the spring has come. Last winter was unusually cold so I wondered wh…
  • 03/31/2018
    The day came when the darkness of darkness crushed me and I wandered and I had to shed tears. On the…
  • 03/29/2018
    Even though I am alone, the life is overflowing. I am full of joy without any help and encouragement…
  • 03/27/2018
    It is March when everything resurges. They are busy for preparation to meet spring that Branches shr…