[Photograph QT] Autumn leaves

• 2017.11.29 11:49

Autumn is more dazzlingly colorful than the other seasons:  it changes the leaves into a beautiful range of colors which cannot be copied by any of the other seasons.  The Creator’s skill is always beyond our imagination. Autumn’s splendor and beauty is the result of trees enduring both severe cold and scorching heat. I also want to be beautiful in the sight of the Lord by bearing the fruit of faith under severe hardships of this world.

Written by Hye-Kyoung Dong
Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #549 (October 28, 2017)

• 12/28/2017
    On a bleak winter day, I stood before an old tree. As time passes, its green leaves are gone and its…
  • 12/28/2017
    The sand shows the exact image of the waves and whether they were rough or calm. Like the rings of t…
  • 12/28/2017
    Light penetrates even the deep places so that nothing can hide. The light that shines on everybody i…
  • 12/23/2017
    The sign says “Don’t touch”. The sign is designed to make you afraid of touching. They cut it in hal…
  • 12/18/2017
    I go for a walk through an empty space, which is full of tranquility in a quiet neighborhood. I look…
  • 12/16/2017
    Before we know it, the fall has come. The reddish fall trees are very beautiful. Everything is from …
  • 11/29/2017
    Autumn is more dazzlingly colorful than the other seasons: it changes the leaves into a beautiful ra…
  • 11/21/2017
    Buckwheat seeds are sown in summer and harvested in October. They are annual plants that grow well i…
  • 11/21/2017
    The sky is clear. It reminds me of my father who has gone to heaven. I prayed for him so that he mig…