[Photograph QT] Reed

• 2013.11.21 15:06

Look at the reeds swaying and shinning in the sun light of the afternoon, in autumn.  So dazzling. The reeds swaying in the wind reminds me of the word, “obedience”.  The reed that only dances around in the wind. The sound of dashing against each other is just like the moaning of the Lord, saying that it is time to be restored... to be led by the Holy Spirit, to live by the will of the Lord. The earnest voice of the Lord is circling around my ears.

Written by Ye-Ji Oh | Photograph by Hye-Kyung Kim

• 11/22/2016
    A beautiful melon grew when I planted some seeds in the corner of the garden. My father passed us th…
  • 11/19/2016
    “Wow, Amazing!” My eyes are open, my ears are ready to hear another’s words, my brain is quick to pi…
  • 11/07/2016
    Resting for a while, I can sense the Lord’s peace, inner balance, and joy flowing through me. I can …
  • 10/31/2016
    The sunrise shows the start of the day, wiping out the darkness of the night by the bright red light…
  • 10/30/2016
    The seagull which is flying the high sky looks like it is enjoying its freedom. I see that the seagu…
  • 10/24/2016
    The courgette shows its freshness behind the dark green leaves. Leaves protect the courgette from th…
  • 10/14/2016
    Near the waterside in the mountain, beautiful wild flowers bloom even though no-one planted seeds or…
  • 09/28/2016
    Let us imagine that this beach represents the world. The children are enjoying its space. It is gett…
  • 09/20/2016
    Throughout our lives, we all see that things are do not work out as we had hoped. Through the news, …