[Shepherding the sheep with One heart] He who is seized by the Truth of the Lord

• 2016.10.31 17:43

The Word of God will not change throughout eternity.  Not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear:  the Word will be fulfilled as it is written. 

“I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.” (Matthew 5:18)

The Lord wants to preserve us through the Word.  I try to lead all the administration work in the church in accordance with the Bible’s teaching.  I don’t want to follow man’s example, but the example of God. 

The Word of God rules the church with an iron hand.  If the Lord does not do so, we will be led into sin, destruction and Hell by the evil devil.  The Lord loved us so much as to send His only Son into the world and to let Him die on the cross:  therefore, God wants us to have nothing to do with the evil devil and sin.  God’s dictatorship shows His incredible love for us. 

The Lord’s dictatorship is the ultimate expression of His Love, saving us from destruction and leading us to eternal joy in Heaven.  We should understand the heart of the Lord, accept the love of the Lord and be ruled by Him.  We should know that this is the only way for us to live and to flourish.  If the church is not fully ruled by the Lord, it will be fully led by humanism.  I want our church to be ruled by the Word of God until the Lord comes again, and I also want to be wholly occupied by the Lord.  

The church should not be led by humanism or rationalism, which are from the mind of sinful man.  Humanism and rationalism, which come from the mind of sinful man, are hostile to God.  It is written that the mind of sinful man is death (Romans 8:6).  The church is the Body of Christ:  it belongs to the Lord, so the Lord must be able to move it as He wants.  The mind of the Lord is life and peace – when the church does God’s will, so many souls will be saved, and filled with the work of the Lord, life and the Holy Spirit. 

Senior Pastor Seok-Jeon Yoon
Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #488 (July 16, 2016)