The Man Used by God.

• 2013.12.20 14:41

The happiest man is who used by God.

When I pray forthe sick to cure their sickness, when I pray for someone possessed by evilspirits and they become free, I spend energy that Icannot afford myself and I feel very exhausted. But there is joy and pleasureinside of me that I cannot explain.

When someone devotesthemselves to the work of God, God is willing to use them. However, firstly, Godcannot make the most out of someone who cares about themselves too much. Secondly,God cannot use someone, as the will of God, who made a commitment to do by thewill of God and changes their mind when faced with difficulties. Thirdly, someonewho wants to do their own desires also cannot be used by God. If someone wants tobe used by God without limitation, they must obey God even though God uses himfor death.

Looking at thelife of Paul, we can see that he completely offered himself before God. Accordingto the Bible, he never insisted on his own will since he met Jesus. He offered Godeverything he had and concentrated on living by the will of God. That is why hecould say, “Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.” (Romans 14:8)

To be used byGod should fully obey the word of God beyond all of your own desires.When God grants  to use you, He will use you without limitation. When youcleanse yourself and pursue righteousness, God will surely use you. Just be qualified.Do not rate yourself highly.  Be preparedand wait until God rates you highly. God uses a prepared person.

/Pastor Seok-Jeon Yoon

Extracted fromYonsei Newspaper #364 (2013-12-07)

"