Fellowship Created on the Basis of Prayer

• 2015.04.23 15:21

We should be conscious of God and fear the Lord rather than being conscious of people and afraid of them. Therefore you must always remember the Lord. Psalm 50:22 says consider this you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with none to rescue:”The most miserable person is the one who forgets God.

The purpose of our life is to have a deep relationship with God while examining yourself honestly by opening your spiritual eyes to discern whether you communicate well with God. The first thing you must do to remember God and have a good relationship with Him is to pray.

We pray to live by the answer given by the grace of God without forgetting God but always remembering Him. Since almighty God said, “I will help you when you ask”, you can live a godly life by praying through the providence of God by giving thanks for today and without regrets. Nevertheless, you don’t pray because you don’t feel the necessity to pray or know why you have fellowship with God.

The Bible says, pray continually" (1 Thessalonians5:17). This means you should always pray and live by the answers to your prayers from God because you need the grace of God forever. God is full of righteousness, life and glory. We need to be provided with the grace of God to live.

God, who loves people and let His Son die for us, promised to answer whenever you pray because He knows that we can’t live without His grace and He wants to help us. That is prayer. My beloved brothers and sisters! Let’s hold firmly to the promise and the word of God and have the godliest fellowship with God.

Pastor Seok-Jeon Yoon

Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #430 (April 11, 2015)

"