[Shepherding the Sheep with One Heart] Have a strong will to win

• 2016.02.19 09:41

God surely uses those who have great vision, dreaming a holy dream in heaven. In this world, those who have a strong character and professional spirit greatly succeed in their business. Moreover, you should have professionalism to achieve the mission given by God.

God uses those who have character which heals diseases and drives out evil spirits like Jesus Christ, which risks life to save souls like Steven, which has the kingdom of heaven, which gets the crown of life, which is full of spiritual professionalism to get greatest reward when standing before the Lord.When I was young, I hated losing. No matter 

what, I had to win so I got fully prepared from the outset. God is using well such character to win and professionalism for the gospel while I am serving Him as a pastor.

There should be a hungry spirit in your life of faith; that is spiritual thirst. Jesus said, “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” (Mathew 5:3) The poor wish to be rich. Like the poor who wish to be rich, you should try to get spiritual things if you want to have heaven. A hungry man is full of spirit to earn money and have a hearty meal.

Those who believe in Jesus must have character to work for the Lord with all their heart, when the Lord is going to use them, as if the hungry want to eat food and the poor longs for wealth.If you don’t have a strong will spiritually to make your soul rich while you are living in the world for 70 or 80 years, you should keep in mind that God can’t use you at all and you can’t own the spiritual wealth. 

Seok-Jeon Yoon

Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #465 (Dec 26, 2015)