The blessing for a thousand generations

• 2004.02.19 13:48

God blesses. He is the very source of all blessings. In God you are blessed both on the earth and in the heaven. The blessing on the earth is what you rejoice in this world, in the heaven what you rejoice eternally in the kingdom of heaven.

“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,” (Ephesians 1:13)

God blesses you with what you do, work and labor on. “There, in the presence of the LORD your God, you and your families shall eat and shall rejoice in everything you have put your hand to, because the LORD your God has blessed you.” ( Deuteronomy 12:7) He wants you to be free from the poverty of material on the earth. He really wants all the more to bless you who desire to fill your spiritual poverty through Jesus Christ. This blessing does not change but is permitted to you forever. This blessing is holy from God. This blessing is for you who desires for the LORD God, for the righteousness from Him.

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 5:3) “ Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.” (Ephesians 1:3)

God appeared in the world just because He wanted to give you His blessing and His life. He really wanted to let them not leave you. But before you are blessed Jesus Christ had to be killed bleeding on the cursed cross because every un-righteousness should be demolished, unlawfulness should be cleansed and every work of the enemy should be destroyed so that you should get the righteousness, lawfulness and freedom from sin. Jesus Christ became the way to the spiritual blessing of eternal life.

“Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,” (Hebrew 10:19-20) Therefore except through Jesus Christ you can never be blessed. Understand his declaration, “ I am the way, the truth and the life.” Remember that God blesses you both with the blessings of heavens above and with the blessings of earthly things here. But if you do not, if you go against God and if you make in your mind idol for yourself, you are put down into the permanent curse. God commanded for idol worshipers punishment that continues to the fourth generation. The idol worshipers shall only be wiped out both from the heaven and the earth; they shall be ruined in bitterness.

“Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all? Therefore speak to them and tell them, This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When any Israelite sets up idols in his heart and puts a wicked stumbling block before his face and then goes to a prophet, I the LORD will answer him myself in keeping with his great idolatry. I will do this to recapture the hearts of the people of Israel, who have all deserted me for their idols.” (Ezekiel 14:3-5) From the offspring of the idol-worshipers might come the antichrist that stands against God.

“And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their Gods declares the Sovereign LORD. The word of the LORD came to me: Son of man, if a country sins against me by being unfaithful and I stretch out my hand against it to cut off its food supply and send famine upon it and kill its men and their animals, even if these three men-Noah, Daniel and Job-were in it, they could save only themselves by their righteousness, declares the Sovereign LORD.” (Ezekiel 14:9-14) But the LORD promised to bless with spiritual blessings to a thousand generations of him who admits that God is the source of all blessings, who reveres God in his mind and who loves God. “But showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.” (Exodus 20:6) The earthly property is succeeded by descendents. The spiritual blessing is even more inherited to the generations over generations: “Hear, O Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the LORD, the God of your fathers, promised you.” (Deuteronomy 6:3) This spiritual blessing from the LORD is kept forever. “Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Sovereign LORD, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever.” (2 Samuel 7:29) He who is blessed is faithful; he puts his trust in God; he is entirely obedient to God and he is inherited with the power to bless, because he himself is one of the descendants blessed by God. “ For I know that those you bless are blessed, and those you curse are cursed.” (Numbers 22:6) To the contrary the children disobedient generations over generations to God shall stop the curse upon themselves when they are perished forever: “The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.” (Matthew 26:24) The LORD shall not spare His blessing to him - and his offspring over generations- who pays proper appreciation to His blessing, who has unchangeable love for God, who makes effort to do the work of God. The LORD shall bless him with things in the heaven as well as on the earth; He shall bless him forever.

“The angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven a second time and said, I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.” (Genesis 22:15-18) “He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?” (Romans 8:32) My beloved brothers and sisters in church, as you know that the blessing with earthly things is worth while we live on the earth, also let's understand that we shall be blessed all the more with the kingdom of the heaven you and your descendants will belong to for all the generations to come; let's live in the holy place with the LORD God forever and ever.

A husband who has been out of faith shall come into faith through the faithfulness of his wife; a wife who has been out of faith shall come into faith through the faithfulness of his husband. And let your children inherit the spiritual blessing you have already succeeded to. Remember that in Jesus Christ who was sacrificed once for all to take away the sins of all, you are blessed with His righteousness and His holiness.

“Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?”(1 Corinthians 3:16) Amen

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크