Let Jesus Work for You

• 2011.04.04 14:23

Mark 7:24-30

God is the Father who is full of mercy and responsibility for mankind by love. He is able and knows everything. We can’t see God, touch Him or hear His voice, but we can experience Him through the spiritual experience of Him solving our impossibilities and suffering. This is accomplished by Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God, and God at the same time. See John 14:8-14 and John 11:39-44. Jesus Christ is the heart of the Father’s love for man, the uncompromisable practice of His love. He will come to whoever has both spiritual and physical suffering with unlimited authority and absolute love. Jesus Christ is here to heal people who are under the oppression of spiritual and physical suffering, to forgive our sins, and to make us free by the Words of God, the Holy Spirit and His love. We can be saved by faith. “Jesus got up and went with him, and so did his disciples. Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.” Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed from that moment.” Matthew 9:19-22. Jesus Christ went everywhere to heal the sick and the demon-possessed and to forgive sinners in order to solve their problems. The life of Jesus is the heart and the work of the Father God who loves us like this. Dear beloved brothers and sisters! God the Father is the one who doesn’t compromise and never gives up healing your diseases and making you free from all suffering through Jesus Christ. He has purchased you by the blood of Jesus Christ, and has become your Father who has given birth to you by the Holy Spirit. Only Jesus Christ is the Savior of our bodies and souls. Jesus is the only way, the door and the Savior for us who are the children of God. “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6. “Therefore Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:7-10. See also Acts 4:8-12. Jesus Christ died for our sins by shedding His blood on the Cross in order to pay back the wages of our sins. By this, He had fulfilled the salvation of the world and solved our eternal suffering both spiritually and physically. Dear loved brothers and sisters! He is in us in order to help us at any time and says to us, "Ask anything in my name by faith and I will do it for you.” Solve all your problems by asking Him by faith. Jesus Himself always prayed to do the will of the Father. Prayer is the promise, the practice and the solution for everything. Meet Jesus, the pinnacle of the Father’s love who always wants to help you with His almighty power and knowledge. “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.” John 15:7. “I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” John 14:12-14. “Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.” James 5:18. Our faith and prayer can be the field where Jesus Christ works for our impossibilities to be solved right away.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크