If You Believe, You Would See the Glory of God

• 2012.06.12 11:02

John 11:39~44

39 “Take away the stone,” he said. “But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.” 40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?” 41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.” 43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.” God is the Creator. He made man as the highest work of all creation (Genesis 1:26~28, Genesis 1:31). He gave man the law that he could eat everything except for the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:15~17). But the first man, Adam, was deceived by the devil who was disguised as a serpent, and he ate the fruit. As a result, man had to die just as God had said (Genesis 3:17~19). Whoever disobeys the words of God commit sin and they will face curses and the fire of hell. But "...God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16). God’s Son, Jesus Christ came to this world, died and was risen from the dead in order to save man by taking the punishment for his sin. Afterwards He ascended into heaven, and He sent the Holy Spirit and He built his church in order to reveal his ministry. He let the church preach that He died and that if people believe this they can be saved, demons can be driven out, sicknesses can be healed and impossibilities can be solved (Mark 10:45, Acts 1:8). Even though man has made many scientific advances in order to solve the problems caused by sin, there is no way to escape from the cruelty of the devil. They don’t know that it is the working of the devil, Satan and demons that cause them to sin. Even medical science and nuclear weapons are totally useless Therefore God gave Jesus to the world and let us know that He is the only way for our suffering to be solved (Acts 4:12, John 14:6). Only Jesus can forgive our sin, and He is the Savior who saved us by destroying the work of the devil, Satan and demons who torment us (1 John 3:8, Hebrews 2:14~15). This is the key of grace which He has given to us without limitation (John 14:13~14, Mark 16:15~20). Dear brothers and sisters, by the working of Jesus’ blood on the cross, Jesus' name can solve the root cause of our unhappiness. It is the grace of forgiveness for those who repent of their sin, and is his promise to work for those who ask. Do you have any impossibilities in your life? Have your sins, the cause of your suffering, forgiven by the working of Jesus' blood. Heal the sick, cast out demons in Jesus' name. Remember that God never gives up on you. Dear brothers and sisters, have you given up because you can't solve something by scientific or worldly means? If then, believe in Jesus because He is more than able (Mark 9:23). Everything is possible for him who believes, and he will see the glory of God (John 11:25, John 11:40~44). Show your faith which makes Jesus work. Pray, use Jesus' name and be freed. Be freed from demons, sin, curses, diseases, death and hell. And give all the glory to God.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크