If Anyone Keeps My Word, He Will Never See Death

• 2013.03.10 16:56

John 8:47-51

47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God." 48 The Jews answered him, "Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?" 49 "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

God has eternal life. He cannot ever die. God is the word and the life, so those who believe his word and keep it will have eternal life (John 12:49-50, John 6:67-69). God created everything by the word of life, so all things live by the life given by him (Hebrews 11:3).

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. He is Jesus Christ (John 1:14). Jesus Christ is filed with grace and truth. He came in the flesh to save us from sin and the devil (Hebrews 2:14-15, John 3:16). Those who have received the word have Jesus, and those who have the life of Jesus are freed from so many sufferings and pain (Isaiah 53:5-8).

Not obeying the word of God is the devil's work. It's sin and death. The devil's work will lead you to eternal punishment in hell. So those who keep His word love the Lord and they love their souls (John 15:9-10).

God gave his commandments to man because of his love for man. From Adam the devil continually makes man disobey the word of God to imprison him in sin, curses, poverty and sickness and in the end to take him to hell. He is our greatest enemy (Ephesians 2:2).

But whoever keeps the word of God for loving his soul will be freed form the devil, sin, curses, all sufferings, death and hell in the truth and the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:1-2, John 8:32). The Lord commands us to keep his word and to teach them to others so that no one will perish (Matthew 28:18-20).

Therefore God sent the Holy Spirit so that he himself can teach us and remind us of what he had told us in order for us not to perish both body and soul (John 14:26). Noah obeyed the word of God and his eight family members were saved from the flood.

Overcome sin, curses, pain, diseases and poverty in this corrupt world with the life of the word of God. The word of God is life. The word of the Creator God is life (John 8:51).

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크