If you Believe, you Will See the Glory of God

• 2013.08.18 00:15

John 11:39~44

39."Take away the stone," he said. "But, Lord," said Martha, the sister of the dead man, "by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days." 40. Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" 41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me." 43. When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!"
44.The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go."

God has unlimited love for humans and is the producer of love. He reveals love as His essential character to everyone. God gave everything in heaven and earth to the humans He created. He made humans to keep his creation.

However, a man beloved by God listened to the devil, the enemy of God and sided with the devil and disobeyed the word of God. God told him not to eat the fruit for when he ate of if he would surely die, but he ignored this absolute love of the word and ate the fruit to be like God. By that sin, man produced curses, death and hell, a place for terrible punishment. This terrible suffering because of sin cannot be expressed in any human language. (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10)

Neither culture nor anything in this world can take away any suffering of humans, neither body nor soul. Only God can resolve those sufferings. He is the absolute and necessary way to save people. (Matthew 1:21; John 1:14, 3:16)

The Son of God came to the world in the flesh, Jesus Christ came for His people to be saved from sin and suffering. To save His beloved people from troubles, despair and hell, Jesus’ body was torn and He gave up His life. He did not worry about Himself. To save the cursed one, He hung and died on the cross, the cursed tree. (Galatians 3:13)
To save people doomed to go to hell led by sin, the devil, Satan and demons, He shed His blood and paid the wage of humans’ sin till death on the cross as a sinner. This is unconditional love which exceeds Him. (Isaiah 53:5~6) The Lord loves us, He will love us until the end. (John 13:1)

Therefore, those who have troubles body and soul in the world should meet Jesus Christ who can stop them. All these things are done by God through Jesus Christ to take man’s desperate sufferings away. This is the love of the all-knowing and almighty Jesus Christ.

In John 11:5, Jesus loved Martha, Maria and Lazarus. Jesus loved who siblings lived in Bethany because they served Him whenever He went there. So when he died, (John 11:3~6) Jesus loved dead Lazarus and called him as living. (John 11:39~44) The Lord raise up the dead by calling him as living, creates things from nothing, calls the sick, the poor and the alienated as those who will have glory.

Dear brothers and sisters, the Lord wants take your sufferings away to make your body and your soul happy. Throw your arrogance, indifference and doubt away. I hope that Jesus Christ as giver and you as receiver of love meet together at the apex of love and faith. If you believe, you will see the glory of God. Only by faith, own the glory of redemption and healing.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크