Make a success of Yourself

• 2009.10.14 17:39

How dangerous would it be, however, if the result of thoughts is running toward death and hell? For this reason, to be carnally minded is said to be death. It is the very blessing to lay a railroad of God's thoughts, not according to own thoughts. The only secret to become a man of faith is to follow spiritual mind in Jesus Christ.

- Contents - 1. Make a choice of your thoughts. 2. Intelligence That Judges Thoughts. 3. The Emotion That is Controlled in Faith. 4. The Will That Looks Foward the Age of Soul. 5. Wisdom That Comes out of Thoughts. 6. Agree to the Thoughts of God. 7. Thoughts are the Seeds of Life 8. Make Your Thoughts Work. 9. Bear the Fruits of Thoughts. 10. Thoughts as a Railroad. 11. Conquer Heavenly Vision. 12. Flower of Vision in Full Blossom. 13. Ground to Sow with the Seeds of Thoughts. 14. The Eyes Watching the Destiny of Thoughts. 15. Discern between Dead Thoughts and Living Thoughts. 16. The Thoughts Preparing for Future. 17. The Functional Relation between Success and Thoughts.

- Preface - To you who has a hope in heaven. ,I love youths. I mean I love their unlimited possibility and the health capable of energetic devotion. Often I have such a vain envy - 'If I could exchange all my possessions for ---'. ,,That might be my regret of the days I have lived projected in such a way. Their youth is felt all the more precious to me, which might be due to my honest feeling of sorry, 'Had I begun the work of the Lord some earlier---.' This honest desire led me to write this book, and it is also true that I tried to give some more urgent and careful message. ,I rather love their uncompleted characters all the more. Through their appearances that sometimes look unstable, I feel strong desire to preach the word. Since I can see the room for change through the unfixed appearance. ,My hope in youths is very big. I wish them to become the praised tree that keeps bearing mature fruit, rather than the tree with just abundant leaves. I wish their ultimate target of life to be set on the heavenly work. I wish their imagination not to be crowded with the earthly things, but to be filled with heavenly things. No more wish would I have if they can have a happy smile while living only with the imagination of heavenly things, finding themselves already dashing toward true success. Also I wish them to refuse what honestly has to be refused, and accept what has to be accepted. I wish them to have the really courageous character that follows the truth of God, not the reasonableness. I honestly desire that whenever facing a despair, the word of God will become their strong pillar to hold, for upright standing and for taking a lively step forward. ,So big is my hope in youths. Such a hope might be another expression of my desire for true love in their souls. It may sounds like the scolding of an elder. Yet, it is my honest heart that rather even that way I wish to meet with them. ,I will be happy enough if I am of any help for youths to focus on more heavenly imagination, the imagination closer to God, at the moment of making whatever big or small decisions, and to live the life of less regret. I give special thanks to those not mentioned who helped with all the heart till this book came out, and wish that this book will be of any help for the glory of God and in preparing for the time of Jesus Christ. ????????????????????????????

10 July 1998, at Hindosan Prayer House ???????????????????????????????????????

Seok-Jeon Yoon

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크