God of Elijah is my God

• 2009.12.08 15:15

God is a planner and also Almighty. He formed man for His plan, the salvation of mankind through Jesus Christ. God set His will before creation: He didn’t let human beings under the oppression of sin perish. To fulfill the salvation of mankind, He elected prophets, priests and all the chosen people for proclaiming the grace of redemption by the blood of Jesus.

They were the people who had been sent to make the way for the Lord, Jesus. The prophet Isaiah prophesied the life of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5~6). Another prophet, John testified ‘Jesus is the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world'. The other prophets who made the way for the Lord, couldn’t set us free from sin and Devil, though they had healing power and performed miracles.

Only by Jesus Christ we can be redeemed. This is God’s will for our salvation. Only Jesus has authority to heal the sick, to cast out demons and to forgive our sin. This authority would be shown accompanied with forgiveness by the Holy Spirit when you believe in the grace of the blood of the Cross.

This is our right to own, provided that we clearly know the Lord’s will by the Spirit. Dear saints! If you would love to be free from a life without purpose, and have life by the power of the Spirit, you should put your absolute faith and desire eagerly in Him just as Elisha aspired after inheriting a double portion of Elijah’s spirit which was a difficult thing to have. Dear loving saints! Aspire to it with all your might.

Jesus told us; I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father (John 14:12). And these signs will accompany those who believe in my name they will drive out demons, and when they lay their hands on sick people, they will get well(Mark16:18).

Do you have any impossibilities? Ask persistently until you will be given according to the promised word; whatever you ask in my name I will give. Wait for the Lord’s answers and solve problems. The Holy Spirit practices.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크