The voice of God’s love

• 2009.12.08 15:45

Ezekiel 33:1-9

God is love. All the words in the Bible manifests God’s heart for man from the beginning to the end. The reason that God sent His only Son to redeem the whole world from sins was to fulfill what He told us through the Bible. Jesus’ life was to fulfill the words of God’s love, too.

He sent the Holy Spirit to prove that His plan was accomplished through Jesus Christ. “But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you” (John 14:26). The Holy Spirit came down to preach the word of God: “Mary will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins” (Matthew 1:21).

Likewise, evangelism that is God’s love for man will be done by the Spirit to the end of the earth. “And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:20).

Who knows His troubled heart for the lost? Only the Spirit of God knows the thoughts of God, but no one else (1 Corinthian 2:10-11). Therefore, only the Holy Spirit can testify Jesus accurately. The purpose of the Lord is for winning souls who are destined to perish (Mark 1:38). Our evangelism is the most worthy thing to do and it is coordinated to complete the Lord’s ministry. The Lord made all His disciples evangelists (Acts 2:37-41, Matthew 10:5-8).

Winning souls that makes the lost to turn back to Him is to practice the most worthy love of God (John 15:12-14). Winning souls is the most crucial mission to witness the love of God. God will regard this as sin unless you preach the Gospel, and He will hold you accountable for the wages of blood (Ezekiel 33:6).

He has sent the Holy Spirit to us because we cannot preach the Gospel by ourselves. The Spirit came here for this work. Let us be the blessed voice, a letter from Christ and the aroma of Christ which seeks for the lost with the Lord. Let us be the spiritual footsteps with the Gospel. Let us be the spiritual life which transcends even our death. This is only way out of accounting for the wages of dying souls’ blood.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크