Welcome the King of all kings

• 2009.12.21 09:06

Matthew 2:1-12

God is the King of all kings. He is the eternal king and there is no one who can oppose His commands. God is the absolute king who reigns and saves us from sin. He reveals Himself to mankind at all times. He disclosed to human beings the name ‘Jehovah’, which no one could call Him, through angels in the Old Testament.

God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation (Exodus 3:15).

When He came to Bethlehem according to the prophecy of the law of prophets, He revealed Himself as Jesus, the only Son of God, as our Savior. “She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins (Matthew 1:21)”. He is Jesus Christ who came in the flesh, as the promise between God and man is written.

The purpose of Jesus’ coming was to take up our sins that destroyed us and stole from us. The day that Jesus was born into this world, arch-angels and angels sung a hymn; and Magi from the east welcomed Him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh.

On the contrary, when King Herod heard this, he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him (Matthew 2:3). Also, the devil knew his Judgment was coming soon and he shivered. Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God (John 1:12).

By the birth of Jesus Christ, whoever believes in Him will be the children of God. This is Christmas Day. It is all about the birth of our everlasting Savior. It is the day for the devil, who gave us curses, sins and diseases, to be ruined. For those who don’t accept Him, it’s eternal judgment and despair. Only those who have true faith in Him, can welcome the true Christmas Day. Those who are under sin, diseases and evil spirits, welcome the King of all kings who lets us free forever.

Let us give an offering with the best things ever to show your heart. Let us eagerly welcome Him with all our hearts for the time of soul.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크