Be with God by faith

• 2010.01.04 09:04

Hebrews 11:1-7

God is alive - this is our faith and our life. Once God decides His will, He will never change for ever and ever, but does everything according to His will. “God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” (Numbers 23:19)

The work of God is so majestic, it can not be fathomed by the wisdom and knowledge of human beings. For this reason, we should truly trust and follow His word. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9).

God always desperately wants to work for man according to the whole measure of their faith. If He can not find faith in a man, then He will look for faith elsewhere. Faith neither comes by man’s belief nor his accomplishment. It is completely because of God’s grace, not because of human effort. So we have to depend on God’s full intervention.

Faith is being sure that we believe in all God’s promises for us, Prayer is our firm right to ask Him to fulfill His promises to mankind. We, therefore, pray by faith, and have miracles by prayer. Salvation comes by faith, and we can go to Heaven by it.

Mankind doesn’t have upright faith, because of their shallow knowledge. Faith means that we should abandon our own knowledge, and just obey and follow actively God’s will and plan. “We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” (2 Corinthian 10:5).

Man lost their authority to rule over all things and subdue them, because they didn’t have faith in Him. They didn’t even ask for His help, though they had the loss of their right to reign. It was proven that man didn’t have faith in God as the result of their disobedience.

We should turn back to God and act by faith, when we go further than our limit. We can only let God work by our faith - this is the aggressive intervention of God in our lives, as well as the road for the king of all kings to march freely. Let us step forward with God to put power and authority into practice by faith. Don’t let anyone block you in 2010.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크