Meet the Lord

• 2010.02.08 18:05

John 14:6-14

Mankind lives in the world and has many impossibilities. Impossibilities are things that we cannot deal with physically and spiritually. There was no way for us to solve the problem of living under the devil and sin. But God tried to help mankind by sending His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus himself said that He is the way, the truth and the life, and that He came to solve all the problems of the world (John 14:6).

Whoever is facing an impossible situation absolutely needs Jesus, who can solve their problem. "Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just My own. Rather, it is the Father, living in Me, who is doing His work.” (John 14:10)

The ministry of God the Father is to solve our problems by His Word, which transcends space and time. Jesus did His work by using the Word. By His Word, Jesus healed the servant of the centurion (Matthew 8:5-13), He drove out the demon of the daughter of a Syrian Phoenician woman (Mark 7:25-30), and He fed five thousand men in Bethsaida with five small barley loaves and two fish (John 6:1-13).

He even created everything in all creation by His Word, because He is above all. Jesus Christ died and shed His blood on the cross and was resurrected from death in order to solve our curses and our sins. He is the life of human beings, and the One who was victorious over death. He had given this absolute power to His disciples to do the same work as He had done, and to do even greater things than He had (John 14:12).

“And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well. After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.” (Mark 16:17-20)

He gave us another great inheritance that is prayer. “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” (John 14:13-14)  If you ask God for anything which honors Him in the name of Jesus, then you do not need to have anything that is impossible.

Dear brothers and sisters! Do you have an impossible situation? Meet the Lord who wants to help you with the word of God and the name of Jesus by the prayer of faith. Be freed from spiritually and physically impossible things.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크