The Voice of the Love of God

• 2010.04.19 11:34

John 3:16-18

God is love. Sending Jesus Christ into the world was the peak of God’s love for man. Jesus Christ was the solution to the misery of mankind, and by his cruel death on the cross, he could give them freedom. He bore the suffering of Hell, curses and death from sins for us both spiritually and physically.

How much suffering can be found while we are here on the earth? Some people have physical suffering, some have mental suffering, some have economic suffering and some have suffering in their families, and it is all the result of sin. There is no natural way for us to solve our physical and spiritual problems, and as long as we are under sin, no one can avoid such suffering. But God knew man better than we know ourselves, so He sent Jesus Christ to remove these sufferings. He is the only key to solve all our problems.

Our faith in Him is to believe in Jesus who solved all our sin problems by His suffering and death. If you believe Jesus bore all your suffering, you can be set free from sin. Freedom from sin is the greatest inheritance. The world doesn’t know this fact; hence they have tried to develop scientific civilization in order to solve their physical difficulties.

Worldly people think that they should live well on earth by gathering riches, but this cannot be of help to them in the light of eternity (James 5:1-3, Luke 16). God knew our ignorance and sent Jesus Christ to solve our sin problem. He also sent the Holy Spirit so that the forgiveness of sin could be preached through the church. Those of us who are His church and His children know about our spiritual and physical problems, so we should witness to those who don’t know who Jesus is and how severe the torture and suffering of Hell is. So we should convey the message of salvation which God gave us through Jesus, to those who are going to Hell.

Therefore evangelism is letting unbelievers believe in Jesus so that they can be saved from the suffering of despair in Hell, not for merely gathering a large audience. Preaching the gospel is the most important thing to do. The apostle Paul had said, “Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16) If you are indifferent to those who are going to Hell, it is the worst and cruelest thing ever.

Dear brothers and sisters! Let us preach the gospel! Unless we evangelize, the death of Jesus for the purpose of saving souls was in vain for those whose end is Hell. Dear brothers and sisters! Let us evangelize! Let us save those who will go to Hell after death! This is our life mission! I want your voice to become the voice of evangelism for the rest of your life. Let us save people from drowning. Let us spread the love of God that sent His one and only, Jesus to save us. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크