Escape the Suffering of Hell

• 2010.05.03 10:29

Luke 16:19-31

God is the Creator. He formed man as flesh and spirit. “The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.” (Genesis 2:7) Our flesh will return to the dust, but our souls were created to live eternally with God. For our bodies God gave us every seed-bearing plant, but for our souls He gave us the Word of God.

“Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' (Matthew 4:4) Our bodies are limited by time, but our souls aren’t. Therefore we should try to take care of our souls. Most people aren’t aware that their souls are their true beings, and live only to take care of their bodies. But our bodies exist for our souls.

Mankind are sinners, since we don’t know God from birth. “Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.” (Psalms 51:50) The first human being, Adam, disobeyed the Word of God and committed sin. We have inherited this sin and we are destined to die because of it. The wages of sin for our bodies are curses and pain, and for our souls is punishment in hell. But God loved us so much that He sent His Only One Son, Jesus, into this world to solve our physical and spiritual suffering due to sin.

Jesus Christ bore all our sins on the Cross and became the true solution for us. “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.” (Isaiah53:5-6) By believing this fact, we can be set free from the suffering of our bodies and spirits. We can live forever with God in heaven after death.

We do not choose Christianity as a religion, but as a matter of life and death. The rich man in the Scripture lived only for his body, but his soul couldn’t escape from the agony of the unquenchable fire of hell. If you believe that Jesus Christ bore your sin and your suffering, you can be saved. Please believe in Jesus and save your soul and be happy forever and escape from the suffering of hell.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크