The Ark of Salvation

• 2010.05.31 14:46

Genesis 6:1-8

God is righteous. Whatever is against God is sin, and will be judged by Him. The first opponents of God’s righteousness were angels who were created to be ministering spirits (Jude 1:6-7). The next opponent was man, who had been blessed the most by God (Gen 1:26-29).

“The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth--men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air--for I am grieved that I have made them" (Gen 6:5-7). But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord. For he was a man who had the same thoughts as God, and whatever God commanded him, he was ready to obey.

God gave Noah the blueprint of the ark in order to spare him during the flood. The people in Noah’s time didn’t know where they were from, why they lived, or where they were going after death; so they had given themselves to self-indulgence. The world is limited, and just like the flesh of man, it will disappear in time. If you live in opposition to God, you will not be able to avoid eternal punishment in hell (Rev 20:11-14).

The salvation for Noah’s flesh was given to him as his inheritance, due to his obedience to God on earth. No one on earth is righteous, but God loved the world so much that He sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, who has no sin, into the world to save us. God let Him bore all our sins, which lead us to hell, and let Him die by shedding His blood on the Cross. Only the blood of Jesus Christ is the ark of grace to save us.

We receive this amazing salvation through the obedience of Jesus, who was obedient even to the point of death. Whoever believes in Jesus will be saved. Whoever turns to Jesus will, by His blood, be filled with the desire to live. If you have an absolute desire to live, you should get on the ark of the grace of Jesus Christ - the ark of the Word of Jesus Christ and the ark of the blood of Jesus Christ.

Dear brothers and sisters! Only Jesus Christ is the ark of salvation for our flesh from curses and for our souls from hell. If the people in the time of Noah knew why Noah was building the ark, they would have gotten onto it. Likewise, if the people of today know the meaning of faith in Jesus, they would all be saved. Don’t miss your chance to be saved! Your life will not last forever! Let us get onto the ark of salvation before our lives come to an end.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크