The Freedom of Answered Prayer

• 2010.06.07 13:25

James 5:13-18

God knows everything and is able. Indeed, He who always helps us, will neither slumber nor sleep (Psalm 121:3-8). This is our faith - that man lives only by the grace of God. The basis of our faith is to trust in Him. God sent Jesus Christ to come to our aid, and Jesus immediately solves all impossibilities: He raised the dead, healed leprosy, let the blind see, the mute speak, the deaf hear, drove out demons, and forgave our sins. Jesus Christ said “You may ask for me anything in my name, and I will do it.” John 14:14. This is the promise given by Him and it is His active desire and will.

Many of the problems that we face in our lives can be solved by prayer. Answered prayer is for our blessing, and for God’s infinite glory. “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.” John 15:7-8.

Our enemy, who always afflicts us both spiritually and physically, never rests. The best way for us to have the victory is to let Jesus Christ, who instantly brings every single impossibility to an end, work in us by prayer. Prayer is our best inheritance.

The Bible tells us that those who are humiliated in the world, are sick, are suffering under the oppression of sin and curses, or are miserable due to impossibilities; should pray. “Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” James 5:13-16. Prayer is the absolute power to set us free from everything in the world. The answered prayer is Jesus Christ that puts His own love into practice. See Joshua 10:12-14 and James 5:17-18.

Dear brothers and sisters! If you have faith in Jesus that He will fulfill His promises, then the prayer of faith will save you (see James 5:15). Jacob was in a great danger because his brother Esau was approaching him to kill him. He cried for mercy, holding fast to the promise of blessing at the very moment that the edge of Esau’s sword would come to his neck.

Dear brothers and sisters! Please pray so that all your problems such as sufferings, diseases, trouble and even a matter of death would be solved, for God promised that He would answer our prayer of faith. Jesus Christ told us “Pray to not fall into temptation and to be saved from evil.” Only Jesus is almighty who can deliver you from your impossibilities, temptation and worse. Let us ask anything in Jesus name and leap like calves released from the stall (Malachi 4:6). Dear brothers and sisters! Be free from any sufferings and impossibilities by prayer. Let us give thanks to Him, praise the Lord and be freed by truth.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크