The One Who the Lord Remembers

• 2010.09.13 11:15

Matthew 7:21-23

God is love. He gives His character, which is love, to everyone without any limitations. God knows everything, so He helps those who are ignorant. He is almighty, so He helps those who have impossibilities. Surprisingly, we, humans don’t even know that our spiritual and physical suffering is caused by our ignorance and limitations.

Jesus Christ stated that we can’t do anything apart from Him. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.” John 15:5-6.

Faith life means that we acknowledge our weaknesses and our ignorance, and that we live by the help and wisdom of God. It is impossible for us to be truly happy if we are separated from the Lord. Just as a branch lives by the sap from the tree, so we should live by the life provided by Jesus. That is an intact faith life. We should always remember Jesus who spared us. The person that Jesus doesn’t remember has been rejected by Him, and is the most miserable person. (Matthew 7:21-27).

Jesus said that although some people had even done miracles in His Name, He didn’t know who they were. If we don’t put the Words of the Lord into practice in every aspect of our lives, we are like the foolish man who built his house upon the sand (Matthew 7:26-27). However, if we do everything remembering the Lord in our hearts, we will be like the one who built his house upon the rock, and we will receive eternal life. Those who want to live holy, and those who want to escape from sin, curses, death, and suffering in hell; should let the struggle for their faith and their spiritual lives be a memorial offering to the Lord (Acts 10:4).

Whenever Jesus had gone to Bethany, Lazarus and his sisters served the Lord sincerely. One day, Lazarus died from a sickness, but Jesus remembered their service to Him and He raised Lazarus from the dead (John 11:41-44). The Lord told us to pray. That means that we should trust all our impossibilities to Him (Jeremiah 29:11-14). The Lord will remember all the things we suffered for our faith (Romans 8:18). "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you” (Matthew 5:11-1). The Lord said “Love one another”. If you don’t love your neighbors, it means that you don’t love God (1 John 4:20-21). If you love the least person, the Lord will consider that as love for Him and He will remember you.

Dear brothers and sisters! Do you want people who are in higher rank in the world to remember you? They are like the glory of king Solomon which fades away in the blink of an eye. Please remember yourself only in the Lord. Only the Lord can solve your impossibilities and suffering and give you eternal life and eternal glory which will last forever and ever. Make yourself to be remembered in the memory of the Lord.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
94 The Effect of the Prayer Offered in Faith 11/15/2010
93 Experiencing God’s Household 11/08/2010
92 Grace Came in the Flesh 11/01/2010
91 For the Time of Soul 10/26/2010
90 Passion of God for Winning Souls 10/18/2010
89 Passion of God for Winning Souls 10/18/2010
88 The Great Commission of the Lord 10/11/2010
87 The Flesh and Blood of Jesus 10/04/2010
86 The Passion for Winning Souls 09/27/2010