Grace Came in the Flesh

• 2010.11.01 09:53

John 3:16-18

Jesus, the Son of God came to this world: the Word became flesh for our salvation. If He hadn't come in the flesh, there wouldn't have been any way to solve our sin, curses, diseases and suffering. God the Father set His will for the salvation of mankind which is to deliver us from sin, death and hell through the life of the Lord Christ Jesus as is written in Isaiah 53:5-6. Those who have the will of God possess the life of Jesus Christ. The voice of God is heard through Jesus Christ, who is the entire means of God for our salvation. Jesus had worked for us with miraculous signs and by His death on the Cross, and this is the will of God for the whole world through Jesus’ whole life. “For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:38-40. The purpose that Jesus came in the flesh was not to live according to what the world knows, but to die taking away the sin of the world. “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." Mark 10:45. There is no other salvation from eternal punishment in hell, for whoever denies that Jesus had come in the flesh, doesn’t know the reason and purpose of His coming in the flesh. For God said “The wages of sin is death.” Romans 6:23. There is no one else who is able to pay for our sufferings in the unquenchable fire in hell. “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” John 1:29. Have you ever thought who can kill his own son in order to save others? It is impossible, but God did and He killed His one and only Son to save us who are mere created beings. This is the uncompromising love and greatest will of God for us. Therefore those who believe in Jesus know the passion of Christ and His bleeding death to possess and deliver it. Jesus is the absolute need for those who know the eternal punishment in hell. Our faith lives are to have the salvation given by the Son of God, Jesus; and we should give thanks to Him and preach the message of salvation with true desire so that not even a single person would perish. Dear brothers and sisters! Christianity is not merely a religion, but it is eternal life provided by amazing grace, which solved our sin problem, curses and hell. Our faith is that we believe that Jesus came in the flesh, in His death on the Cross, and His resurrection. His suffering is the will of God to solve our sufferings. Let Jesus be your inheritance and freedom. “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32. “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.” Romans 8:1-2.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
94 The Effect of the Prayer Offered in Faith 11/15/2010
93 Experiencing God’s Household 11/08/2010
92 Grace Came in the Flesh 11/01/2010
91 For the Time of Soul 10/26/2010
90 Passion of God for Winning Souls 10/18/2010
89 Passion of God for Winning Souls 10/18/2010
88 The Great Commission of the Lord 10/11/2010
87 The Flesh and Blood of Jesus 10/04/2010
86 The Passion for Winning Souls 09/27/2010