Experiencing God’s Household

• 2010.11.08 09:23

Matthew 12:46-50

God is the Father. The meaning contained in the word “father” is God’s essence. The relationship between father and children doesn’t mean that you just come to church. It is not merely a religious relationship but it is a relationship by experience. The prodigal son left his father’s house with his part of the inheritance and squandered all of it with prostitutes in a foreign country. Even though he spent all of his father’s money on debauchery, his father welcomed him back because he is as his son. He treated him as though he hadn’t done anything wrong. God allows only those who are his children to enter heaven where they can live forever (2 Peter 3:8-10). God sent His Son Jesus into this world to die on the cross by shedding his blood to save us from sin and eternal destruction. We are born again by blood and by the Holy Spirit. God’s children are those who have experienced him and have been born through him. Those who haven’t experienced the work of the cross of Jesus Christ are not the children of God, and they can’t be loved by Him or go to heaven (John 14:6). Therefore whoever denies the work of the blood of Jesus Christ is an anti-Christ, and ignores the love and interest of God who has given birth to us as His children by the Holy Spirit, to preserve us both spiritually and physically. This makes us live according to the Father’s will just as Jesus had obeyed. Our faith is to become one family with the Father God and Jesus Christ, and living according to the Lord’s will. “I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say" (John 12:46-50). We should live by the superior knowledge, power and riches of God in the happiness achieved by eternal life. The first man had abandoned the will of God and was ruined because he had followed the devil’s will; but we are saved by Christ Jesus and will live forever in heaven. So let us be happy forever, for God gave birth to us by the Holy Spirit and we have this by experience. We have a right to live in the father’s house eternally and the Father God takes responsibility for us as His own children according to the moral law of relationships. Therefore whoever is born again by the blood and by the Spirit according to the will of God, then, can be in one family as the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ; God will bring them up by the Holy Spirit. “Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory” (Romans 8:12-17). God doesn’t abandon his children to the sinful nature and the world, but to the Holy Spirit in order to raise them in the truth. The Lord’s coming is getting closer and the time of last judgement as well. Are you getting ready for the Father’s home? Do you have any faith to receive the answers of your prayers by the experience in the relationship of father and sons? The Lord taught us to pray “our Father in heaven”, so let’s have this by experience.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크
금요구역예배 게시판 게시물 목록
No Title Date
94 The Effect of the Prayer Offered in Faith 11/15/2010
93 Experiencing God’s Household 11/08/2010
92 Grace Came in the Flesh 11/01/2010
91 For the Time of Soul 10/26/2010
90 Passion of God for Winning Souls 10/18/2010
89 Passion of God for Winning Souls 10/18/2010
88 The Great Commission of the Lord 10/11/2010
87 The Flesh and Blood of Jesus 10/04/2010
86 The Passion for Winning Souls 09/27/2010