Jesus Who Should Be Reported

• 2010.11.22 09:39

Mark 6:54-56

God is the Savior who heals us and solves all our sufferings. “He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you" (Exodus 15:26). Curses, diseases and environmental problems all originate from Adam’s sin. Sin is the cause of all our sufferings. God knows about this, so He forgives our sins, redeems us from oppression and heals our diseases. “Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's” (Psalm 103:3-5). The reason that God sent His Only Son, Christ Jesus, into this world was to save us, grant us eternal life and to remove our diseases and curses. He bore our difficulties instead of us. ”This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: "He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases." According to the will of the Father He worked for us - He drove out demons, healed the sick and redeemed those who were supposed to die due to their sins (Mark 1:34). “And Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was” (Matthew 8:17). We should not acknowledge God as merely a religious matter, but we should understand that He is working for us, even at this present time and forever. So whatever spiritual and physical problems we have, we ought to meet Jesus who solves these no matter how they have occurred. Jesus Christ is the best news for those who have suffered both body and spirit. “Gospel” means good news, blessed news and the news of signs and miracles (see Matthew 8:14-17). If you don’t experience the Gospel, you haven’t met Jesus. The reason why God sent the Holy Spirit is for Him to work for us by solving all our suffering, just as Jesus Christ worked for us. The Holy Spirit makes people who preach the gospel to reveal the same work as Jesus. “I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father” (John 14:12). Where the Holy Spirit works there must be the gospel of Jesus Christ, the work of healing, and all of our impossibilities and sufferings be solved. So the news about Jesus should be spread rapidly to those whom are under sufferings (Mark 6:54-56). If you think Jesus is the founder of a religion, you will never meet Him. He came to solve all your spiritual and physical sufferings instantly. All mankind should know and come to believe in Him; He forgives our sins which lead us to hell and solves our sufferings and lets us live in heaven for eternity. For this reason the news about Jesus should be spread all over the world. “Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:18-20). This is why God established His church which is the body of Christ who is the head of the church. In Ephesians 1:23 “which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.” Therefore church is the absolute place where should reveal the life of Jesus. You who have impossibilities and sufferings which can’t be solved by worldly material and civilization, think about how far can modern science help you? Only Jesus can make your ruined household stand, change their ruined mind and solve all your sickness and problems for yourself which modern civilization can’t do for you. He is not a past man in history but still working for us here even in this present time. Dear brothers and sisters! Jesus reveals Himself to help us by the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Ask anything to Him then He will work for you right here.

트위터 페이스북 구글플러스 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크