[Photograph QT] A flock of sheep

• 2017.09.25 10:29

Thank you Lord for allowing me to meet the true shepherd and to walk the narrow road of life in this corrupt world. May the Lord let me walk along the road of life as a good sheep till the day I go to heaven. May God strengthen this servant of the Lord physically and spiritually! Please let me repent of my sins while realizing how wretched my soul is. Please help me fix my eyes on the blood of Jesus on the cross till I go to the Kingdom of the Lord. 

Photo by Jin Tak│Written by Ye-ji Oh 오예지
Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #534 (July 1, 2017)

• 10/07/2017
    The sky is clear and the mountains are high. Quiet water does not claim to have any colour of its ow…
  • 10/07/2017
    The ducks which have eaten all their food are now going down to the water to swim. The ducks that ar…
  • 09/25/2017
    Thank you Lord for allowing me to meet the true shepherd and to walk the narrow road of life in this…
  • 09/25/2017
    Even if a beautiful flower blooms in the land, it dries up as time passes. It is a struggle to live …
  • 09/12/2017
    A moment of rest by the guidepost below the sky tells me exactly where I stand. And it tells me how …
  • 09/12/2017
    I found them while searching in a field. Two or three strawberries were ripening, turning red behind…
  • 08/31/2017
    Colorful summer roses are in full bloom, rambling over the fence of the church. The roses that we ca…
  • 08/21/2017
    Under a stump in a deep forest that is off the beaten track, there are three hepatica flowers and th…
  • 08/12/2017
    The flower seed has bloomed. Following the flowers, the ripe seed diligently blooms like a jewel. So…