[Photograph QT] At Jeam-ri

• 2017.10.07 15:59

It was midsummer, but the wind was cool, thanks to the rain that had fallen every day.
After the rain stopped, I went toward Jeam-ri 3.1 movement martyrdom’s monuments site. Twenty-three villagers were cruelly murdered by Japanese troops in the church. They did not have a reason to die, but did so because they loved our country so much. As we look around the martyrdom’s monuments, I am reminded of the disciples who died as martyrs in preaching the gospel of Jesus. I quietly prayed in my heart, “I want to love the Lord as intensely as the midsummer sun. I want you to love me and not to go to hell. The blood of the Lord who shed His blood on the cross for me not to go to hell will not be erased from my heart forever. Like the disciples, I want to love my Savior Jesus more."

Photographed/ written by Joo-hyun, Bang
Extracted from the church newspaper #537 (July 29, 2017)

• 11/29/2017
    Autumn is more dazzlingly colorful than the other seasons: it changes the leaves into a beautiful ra…
  • 11/21/2017
    Buckwheat seeds are sown in summer and harvested in October. They are annual plants that grow well i…
  • 11/21/2017
    The sky is clear. It reminds me of my father who has gone to heaven. I prayed for him so that he mig…
  • 11/10/2017
    It looks like this is a work of art, a painting. A white flower blooming in a green forest. It seems…
  • 11/10/2017
    Cold waterfall in New Zealand falls forcefully into the ground. The waterfall flows here and there u…
  • 11/03/2017
    The weather is hot and humid every day. I was walking in the sunshine carrying a parasol, and I inad…
  • 10/27/2017
    Just looking at the red sand dunes will make you feel thirsty. What can solve your thirst in the des…
  • 10/16/2017
    When you wait for somebody, the time goes by so slowly and you keep looking at your blameless watch.…
  • 10/07/2017
    It was midsummer, but the wind was cool, thanks to the rain that had fallen every day.After the rain…