[Photograph QT] Spring flower

• 2018.03.31 16:39

The day came when the darkness of darkness crushed me and I wandered and I had to shed tears. On the day when intense darkness was pressing down on me and I was wondering with shedding tears, the Lord came to my life. He has changed me to have happiness to be in Him and He is in me. It is drizzling from morning. When the rain stopped, the spring flower will be in full bloom. I want to have a holy life to see the Lord day by day.

Photo by Yong-Bin Kim | Written by Joo-hyun Bang
Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #568 (March 17, 2018)

• 06/20/2018
    “The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Ch…
  • 06/11/2018
    What a beautiful flower dangling from its tree. Its name, Dicentra spectabilis, means I”ll follow yo…
  • 05/29/2018
    The layers of pretty white petals are pale as they turn towards the nice cool sky. I will remain pur…
  • 05/29/2018
    Azaleas in bloom on the banks of the river are a wonderful sight, set against the background of the …
  • 05/23/2018
    The cold winter has passed and the spring that brings new life has come. Places where life is hidden…
  • 04/30/2018
    As the flowers gently bloom, we can feel that life is at work in them. They emerged from the harsh l…
  • 04/30/2018
    A warm wind passes by. Every brown branch which the wind touches bears buds. They rises upwards to t…
  • 04/21/2018
    Apricot blossoms are telling us the spring has come. Last winter was unusually cold so I wondered wh…
  • 03/31/2018
    The day came when the darkness of darkness crushed me and I wandered and I had to shed tears. On the…