[Photograph QT] Rose

• 2014.06.26 13:59

In May or June beautiful roses are blooming around the fence on the east side of our church. It is because some woman’s group members sowed rose seeds there that the village becomes full of the aroma of beautiful roses.

In the field of my heart, an evangelist planted the seed of the gospel and it grew, so the Holy Spirit is more passionate than the roses. When I walk along the path with the roses in bloom, my passion for winning soul is burning up. I’d like to bloom the flower of salvation by spreading the gospel.

Written by/ Photograph by Myung-sun Jung

Extract from Church newspaper #388 (June 7, 2014)

• 10/15/2014
    some strong men holding nets are sweeping the sea.in the sea?working without caring about that. What…
  • 09/18/2014
    There was a time when I was waiting for the day to meet the Lord just looking at the clouds floating…
  • 09/08/2014
    A sea of sunflowers is a magnificent spectacle under the clouds floating For the love toward the sun…
  • 09/08/2014
    To me, the sea is a resting place for the spirit which makes my heart beatHe who created the beautif…
  • 09/05/2014
    Who can know the agony overnight? Although it gradually becomes cloudy, night doesn’t always come ne…
  • 07/26/2014
    They shuffle and waddle along. Are the ducks going on a picnic? The romance of travel is a moment. I…
  • 07/11/2014
    The country women’s hands, which are working hard, are carefully lifting The garlic seeds planted la…
  • 06/26/2014
    In May or June beautiful roses are blooming around the fence on the east our church. the village bec…
  • 06/05/2014
    These are the Royal Azaleas that blooms in the mountain.in the middle of nowhere, is enough to help …