[Shepherding the sheep with one heart] The infinite power of God

• 2017.12.23 13:03

God is almighty. God is the same yesterday and today and is almighty forever. God uses His infinite power for people whom He loves. He also has granted us His infinite power to use. That’s why He is our faith.

God always tries to help human beings solve any problems. He is never idle. When anyone wants to get help from God, God helps them on the spot, not letting anyone down. When we face problems that are impossible to solve, we might feel discouraged because we can’t help ourselves. However, at the moment we come before Jesus with these problems, they can be solved.

God called Himself, “God who heals diseases”. The God who forgives sins also heals diseases, because curses, diseases and death result from sin. God healed the paralytic by forgiving his sins.(Matthew 9:1~8)

God sent His one and only Son to the world and made Him take up the sins, curses and diseases of human beings. Only Jesus is our Savior and the Gospel who can take away our agony and problems and everlasting destruction.

The gospel is everything that Jesus Christ has shown through His whole life. It is the great news that He worked for us by His almighty power and His blood on the cross.

When Jesus Christ was born, His whole life became the gospel to us and He came to save, cure and heal us. That’s why anybody on earth can ask Jesus for help and will receive help.

The Lord said, “I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”(Mark 2:17). Therefore, the one who has realizes he is a sinner deserves to meet the Lord. The Lord died for your sins on the cross by shedding His blood to take away your sins. I hope you will be free from sin by believing this.  

Are you suffering in agony with physical and spiritual problems? If so, you deserve to meet Jesus. I want you to come right now to Jesus whatever the problems you have and be set free from them.

Pastor Seok-Jeon Yoon
Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #552 (November 18, 2017)