[Shepherding the sheep with One heart ] The true love of the Lord who gave everything

• 2020.11.21 23:26

Jesus gave His life for all mankind including the kingdom of God. In spite of that, He is anxious to give us more. Both God the Father and the Son are eager to give us. We must meet the Lord who loves us so much while reading the Bible.

Jesus took bread, and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; (Matthew 26:26) He took the cup, and offered it them, saying, “Drink from it.” (Matthew 26:27) “For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. (John 6:55) “And these sighs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” (Mark 16:17-18) You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. (John 14:14)

The Lord told us kindly how to have his life. That is pray. The apostle Paul said, “pray continually, (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Peter also said, “The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray.” (1 Peter 4:7)

To pray sincerely, the true love of God must touch your heart first. To walk by faith truthfully, His true love must come to you. Only those who experienced the true love of the Lord can pray and do the work for the Lord, and give thanks. Those who do not believe the Lord’s love but betray it will go to hell. We have to welcome His love.

We can see the Lord who is willing to give even more all over the Bible. I mean that we can see the Lord’s mind at the Lord’s Supper, at Gethsemane, and at the palace of Caiaphas, at the court of Pilate, and at Calvary. I want you to live with the Lord who loved you to the point of shedding water and blood on the Cross

Pastor Seok-Jeon Yoon

Extracted from Yonsei Newspaper #663